Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fragrance Faux You

Welcome to our Blog - Fragrance Faux You. I have just returned from a seminar in Orlando. It was so exciting and inspiring. I listened to a wonderful speaker -Ruby Payne - she discussed poverty. I know that term well! She opened my eyes about people purchasing necessities verses priorities. And personal products and fragrances especially for your Exs's are a major priority. I am elated on hearing this news. To me this means people would prefer to buy my products rather than paying their car payment.

Ronbert and I are still working very hard on our store and website to promote our all natural earth friendly products. Ronbert was feeling a little run down so he spent several days taking it easy while I was at the conference promoting our products and our business. We love working together as a team 24/7. We are proud of our all natural earth friendly products.

We have decide to get some professional help ( a local high school student) to help us with our online store and website. I have gone as far as I can go with the online store and Ronbert has been busy.

I obtained some great ideas and inspirations while at the seminar. I also brought home several bottles of lotion, shampoo and conditioner, and a box of Kleenex a roll of toilet tissue, paper and quite a few pens from the seminar. The pens have the name of the hotel on them and I am thinking it may be a nice EXTRA for those who are ordering our all natural earth friendly products. It's a very exclusive and expensive hotel -sure to make the EX jealous.

We expect our online store to be up and running by next week. We can't wait to introduce all of our all natural earth friendly products.

Have a bless day,

Aine & Ronbert

No comments: