Friday, January 11, 2008

Fragrance Faux You

Welcome to our blog - Fragrance Faux You. Ronbert and I are elated with our new endeavor. Our sales have been incredible and we (I) have started a store with CafePress. It's still under construction but should be up and running by next week. I worked all day yesterday at my day job and them came home and worked for hours with our new business. Ronbert likes to watch the television when he comes home from work.

We are so excited about selling our all natural earth friendly products to you for your EX's. We love working together as a team 24/7. Our business is growing more than we ever imagined. We stand behind our all natural earth friendly products. All of our ingredients are hand picked.

I took today off from my day job (Ronbert went to work-as usual) to work on the new store. We will be offering mugs, t-shirts, bumper stickers, magnets, calendars, mouse pads and other items all with lovely images of our fragrances and personal products. You may purchase these items for your self or your EX's.


Have a bless day,

Aine & Ronbert

No comments: