Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fragrance Faux You

Welcome to our blog - Fragrance Faux You. Ronbert and I are so excited about our all natural earth friendly products making their debut this week. We have worked very hard together 24/7 to realize our dream. Working together as a team 24/7 can be a little soliloquy. That's my new word of the day. To ease the occasional tension in the garage I use my word of the day to intimidate Ronbert. He doesn't have a clue as to what I mean. That happens even when I use normal-regular words but this is a distraction for me. We are so happy working together as a team.

The orders coming in for our all natural earth friendly products is just beyond our wildest dreams. Not that our dreams are beyond wild! We are merely two people searching for that pot of gold (through hard work) at the end of the rainbow. The American Dream.

Next week the plan is to introduce our perfumes. We are sure your EX'S will really enjoy our all natural earth friendly products. We strive to use the purest and freshest ingredients in all of our products. The sandspurs for the facial bars are fresh and still a little green. We never reuse sandspurs. Although that could be an idea for another all natural earth friendly product. Remove the sandspurs from between the toes and the soles of the feet - grind them up glue them together and make a sanding stone out of them. I get my inspiration from so many palces - I amaze myself. Now if only Ronbert would see all my GREAT qualities. We love working together.

I am filled with anticipation. I can hardly wait till our all natural earth friendly perfumes hit the market next week. You will absolutely love purchasing them for your EX'S.


Have a bless day,

Aine & Ronbert

No comments: