Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fragrance Faux You


Welcome to our blog Fragrance Faux You. Ronbert and I were so excited to finally launch our all natural earth friendly product yesterday. The orders have been overwhelming and I had to take the day off from my day job to process all the orders. We are so grateful to everyone who has placed an order for our all natural earth friendly products.


Ronbert went to work as usual and left me with all the work to complete. Apparently his day job is more important than my day job. That's they way it was when we (I mean ME) were raising our 6 children. We just love working together 24/7, improving and growing our wonderful new business.


Today we (I) present our second all natural earth friendly product to the marketplace. I know you will love this smooth (a little lumpy) soft ( a little sticky) sweet smelling (pungent) hand cream. It's the perfect all natural earth friendly cream to send to your EX. We (I) present to you 'Pondscum" the perfect gift for your EX.
Now I need to get back to work on our all natural earth friendly products. I'm sailing solo here so -chop-chop. Ronbert had to go to work and I his loving spouse have chosen to complete our passion by myself. It's great being a team that works together to pursue their life's pleasures.
We accept Paypal, stamps, free coupons, checks that don't bounce, cash (we don't launder) and timeshare rentals.
Have a bless day,
Aine & Ronbert

No comments: