Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fragrance Faux You

Hello, and welcome to our blog and online store Fragrance Faux You. It's been a very busy fall. Ronbert has taken a leave of absence from the business. I am still working on our all natural earth friendly alternative fuel. Ronbert still has lots of that. I am desperately trying to capture it and contain it without any odorous fumes running rampant. It's a tricky situation. You can't get too close because let me tell you phew!!! the fumes are dangerous.
I am working on our Christmas line of all natural earth friendly bath products. The new holly berry bath salts will certainly be a crowd pleaser. Red is a fine color for the holidays. My favorite new holiday scent is Mistletoe Fungi. Another new product is our cement pumice stone. That'll get rid of those nasty rough and ugly callouses.
Our all natural earth friendly Christmas products will be available very soon.

Have a bless day,

Aine & Ronbert

No comments: