Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fragrance Faux You


Welcome to our blog and online store - Fragrance Faux You.

Happy Valentine's day!!! Have you sent that special gift to your EX? Ronbert and I have created a special all natural earth friendly gift for that special EX. Even the dead bugs are natural and have not reached the really, really ripe stage yet. Hurry there is still time to show your EX how much you really don't care. Life moves on and so have you. And a whiff of that dog breath - wowie!!! Ronbert and I are so excited with our last minute Valentine's creation just for that not so special Ex. Let them know.
Ronbert and I love working together as a team 24/7. We love working and promoting our new business adventure. Ronbert has been very busy at work so I end up doing almost everything - actually I do everything and he just reaps the rewards. A little sadness right now - I have received nothing from him to mark this special day:{ This will not deter me - I will work twice as hard to build our business. Ronbert and I are a team.
Hurry - you still have time to grab up that last minute purchase. All of our products are all natural and earth friendly. Go for it - show that Ex how much you really don't care.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!
Aine & Ronbert

No comments: