Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fragrance Faux You

Welcome to our blog and online store. Ronbert and I have been very busy working on our all natural earth friendly products. We know how much you love purchasing our products for your EX's. Our business is all about you - our cherished customer.
I can hardly contain myself on our new fragrance - Pond Sludge. I know it's not quite ready to hit the market but I just had to give you a preview. It's awesome - all natural and earth friendly. The perfect May Day gift for your Ex. A little warning - you may need a gas mask.
We have gathered the perfect sediment - hold that nose - to produce this pungent fragrance.
Your Ex will be overwhelmed. Ronbert and I (mostly me - actually I do it all) have a little more R&D to perform before we can release our newest fragrance. We love working as a team 24/7.
We are so excited about this fragrance - Pond Sludge.

Have a bless day,

Aine & Ronbert

No comments: