Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fragrance Faux You


Hello and welcome to our Blog and online store Fragrance Faux You. I know it's been awhile since Ronbert and I (actually I'm the one that does all the work) have added new fragrances to our site. So sorry. Life is hectic at times. But that is no excuse to let down our loyal customers - who always want to let their EX's know exactly how they feel.


I was out of town for over a week and Ronbert was busy with whatever. We love working together as a team. Our business is growing by leaps and bounds but we still will retain our day jobs.


Our newest presentation is called VENOM, and the inspiration comes directly from the snake we found in our pool. Ronbert has been working on the 'pool project' for months and it is finally completed. So when I found the snake slithering around the pool I was inspired to create a fragrance for your EX's.


I hope you enjoy purchasing this fragrance for your EX as much as Ronbert and I have enjoyed creating it.


Have a bless day,


Aine & Ronbert

No comments: